Scalable IP Encode/Decode
Today, most professional AV solutions rely on IP networks to distribute content between endpoints with minimal latency and excellent quality. Often there is a need to both encode content for distribution across the network and decode IP-based sources for local display, monitoring, and control.
Datapath’s ActiveSQX2 is a PCI Express plug-in card that delivers a scalable IP encoding and decoding solution. The card is a dedicated processing platform to receive and decode h264 or h265 streams for display on a video wall. In addition, it can encode captured video for delivery elsewhere on the network, which may, in turn, be decoded for display in another part of the environment.
Simultaneous encode and decode support
Each ActiveSQX2 card has a dedicated processor onboard, removing all burden from the central computer processor which will enable multiple cards to be used within the same system giving the ability to support a large number of simultaneous encodes and decodes.
Provides reliable encode and decode operations at scale
Whether transmitting local sources over the network for remote display, monitoring, and integration, or viewing IP sources alongside local sources, the ActiveSQX2 card provides a single platform to deliver reliable encode and decode operations at scale.
Streaming Made Easy with SQX
Datapath’s SQX technology provides scalable encoding and decoding for many High Definition streams and is fully compatible with industry standards for video compression and streaming. In addition, the ActiveSQX2 can be placed in systems alongside graphics cards and video capture cards, such as the Datapath Vision range, to provide powerful IP stream handling for mission-critical environments.
- Card format: PCIe x4 Gen.2 plug-in card
- Connectors: 2 x RJ45 Ethernet ports
- Ethernet: Dual 1000 Base-T Ethernet ports with DHCP or Static IP IPv4 & IPv6 support
- Streaming methods: Multicast & Unicast support
- Supported streaming codecs: H.264 (Mpeg4 Part 10 AVC), VC-1, MPEG2 Part 2, MJPEG, H.265
- Supported streaming containers: MPEG4 part 1, MPEG2-TS, WMV, MOV
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP, RTSP, RTP, UDP
- Decoding density: up to 1x4096x2160 @ 60fps / 3x4096x2160p @ 30fps or 6x1920x1080p @ 60fps / 12 x 1080p @ 30 fps or 10 x 1080i @ 30fps / 50+ D1 @ 30 fps (concurrent)
- Encode Density: Up to 3x4096x2160 @ 30fps / 6x1902x1080p @ 60fps or 12x1080p @ 30fps - De-interlacing: supported
- Stream authentication: Basic & Digest Stream Authentication
- Video capture memory: 4GB
- H.264 profiles: Constrained Baseline Profile (CBP) / Main Profile (MP) / High Profile (HiP)
- H.265 profiles: Main (Version 1) - H.264 Levels: Level 3 / 3.1 / 4 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 5 / 5.1 / 5.2
- Color format: NV12 4:2:0(MP)/ High Profile (HiP)
- DMA Engine: Direct DMA to physical or virtual memory buffer with scatter-gather support for DMA bandwidth up to 1.3 GB / s
- Scaling: Hardware downscaling before DMA transfer. One-to-one transfer (1:1) for upscale after DMA
- Carousel: Supports IP window carousel including hardware pre-buffering of IP decodes for smooth playback
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 64 bit/ Server 2012
- Power supply: max current at +3.3 - 1.9A, max current at + 12V - 1.9A, max power ≈ 14W
- Operating temperature: 0 to 35 ° C / 32 to 96 ° F
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70 ° C / -4 to 158 ° F
- Relative humidity: from 5% to 90% non-condensing
- 3-year warranty at the service center
For greater safety and peace of mind, our customers are invited to take advantage of the advanced replacement service of Datapath and of the extended warranty. For a modest extra, select products can be protected by our advanced replacement service and optional 5-year warranty. For further information write to email@example.com