The SW-HD-4A is a 4 input HDMI Switch with advanced switching technology enabling fast switching of four HDMI sources to a single HDMI output.
The switcher supports resolutions up to 4K60 with 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling, 3D, and 36-bit deep color video. Switching can be controlled via front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232, Telnet, or a built-in Web GUI.
EDID management is provided, whereby you can select the EDID table for all the inputs from a list of standard EDID’s or copy the EDID from the connected display to all inputs. This can be done using the Web GUI or by sending RS-232 commands.
The SW-HD-4A provides a mini-USB port on the front for firmware upgrades. This USB connector also provides 500 mA of power and can be used to power external devices such as Google™ Chromecast or Amazon™ Fire TV.
- Fast switching technology reduces the switching time
- Front panel LED indicators for status monitoring
- Supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4
- Supports 3D, HDR, and deep color
- Control via front panel, IR, RS-232, Telnet and Web GUI
- Includes IR remote control
- Plug and play installation
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and below, and DVI 1.0 Compliant
- High Definition audio pass-through
- 2 Channel audio extraction of the selected input
- EDID emulation or pass-through
- USB port can power devices such as audio extractors or video players
Download the software for SW-HD-4:
- SW-HD-4 Device Finder
- Number of inputs
- Number of outputs
- Video Connection Type
You might also like