Datapath Fx4-HDR - Building digital signage solutions that stand out from the crowd need a creative display controller that stands out. Datapath Fx4-HDR features the same features that have driven the success of its award-winning predecessors, Fx4 and x4, while also offering 10-bit HDR color clarity, 4K60 resolution and audio support. Fx4-HDR features one HDMI 2.0 port and two additional HDMI 1.4 inputs, is compatible with HDCP2.2 technology, and supports high-bandwidth loop-through to daisy-chain multiple devices and create large video walls . 36 months warranty.
- Possibility of creative configurations
- Multiple inputs for flexible connectivity:
1 x HDMI 2.0 compatible with HDCP2.2
2 x HDMI 1.4 compatible with HDCP1.4
- Full 10-bit data processing pipeline, supports HDR10 (ST2084) and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) technology
- Four independent outputs up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
- High-bandwidth loop-through for daisy chaining multiple devices
- Pass-through audio system, configurable for single or multiple outputs
- Rotate, zoom, crop, mirror and bezel correction
- Content area selection for each output with the possibility of resizing
- Truly autonomous operation: Fx4-HDR is able to adapt to input variations by adapting all scaling factors
- Platform independent control (MAC OSX 10.6 and higher) thanks to network or USB interfaces
- Pre-loading an image for use in the absence of signal
Datapath Wall Designer is the perfect solution for creating and managing an entire Videowall project. Created to work smoothly and directly with Datapath x4 and Fx4 multi-display controllers, Wall Designer allows designers to select the exact make and model of the monitors used by being able to organize and orient them on a virtual canvas. After selecting the required source and resolution, you can add a series of x4 processors to your project ready to be configured automatically.
WATCH THE VIDEOS: